Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lots of new things!

Today I became an new member of HandmadeMN which is a group of sellers from Etsy!  I'm hoping this is going to be a great resource for me and this wonderful adventure that I'm taking!  Take a look at the blog they have HandmadeMN Also if you are on Etsy and type HandmadeMN you should get items made by members of that team.
Then yesterday I found a new think on Facebook called Link Love were you can find all sorts of different Fan pages looking for other ones out their.  It's a way to spread out your fan base beyond friends and to make new friends.  It's great and addicting, looking at all the wonderful things everyone has for sale, it's hard not spending all my money!  :)
I am going to do another little give away on my Facebook fan page to fan #200.  I am going to give this flower pin that I had recently made.
Today I also finished a custom bag!  Here is a pic of that and the one previous to that I just finished.  The pictures are the greatest.  The ones I sell in my shop, I like to have better pics for but it had to be quick so I could get them sent out.
Thanks to my great support system!  You all know who you are and it's growing!
Enjoy your Veske!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment