Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Veske

Welcome to Veske by Lindsay! This is my first time blogging and I am excited to share my creativity with everyone! Sewing has always been apart of my life, not always done by me but I have always been around it, Thanks Mom!! But this last Christmas I decided to make purses for some of the wonderful women in my life and a door of creativity was opened! It was so much fun and I really enjoyed the quick gratification of making a bag. There are so many beautiful bag patterns out there, it was really hard to know where to start. This was the first bag that I did, the Phoebe Bag from Artsy Crafty Babe. What a perfect pattern for a first time bag, it was so easy to follow. And the bag, it is a wonderful size for a day shopping or a night out, I just love it!!
Most of the other bags that I had done where bags inspired by combination of different bags, not just one or even two. Here are just a few for you to take a look at.

Some of the fabric I used I bought from aboveallfabric.com and fabric.com, but quite a bit I bought was here locally at a store called Quilt S'more. Those ladies in there are wonderful! I really have a great time every time I go in there and it's somewhere I know I can take the kids and they love it. :)

Hopefully you enjoy your Veske By Lindsay!

No comments:

Post a Comment