Thursday, September 8, 2011

What I'm Working On



I love this bench that I bought at a shop near by.  But the paint is chipping and peeling.  I wish I would have taken a close up before started working on it.  At first I was just going to scrape off the chipping paint but then I realized it had been painted many times already.  So I decided to strip it.  Wow this has become a bigger job then I planned.  But that usually happens to me.  :-) no turning back now.

I also had UPS at my door yesterday (again) and got some of the fabric I ordered.  Stay tuned to see what I'm up to. 

2 comments:

  1. Love bench-looks like an old church pew, right? Can't wait to see the update on that! Looking forward to seeing what you have going on with the fabrics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just a Old bench with like a million layers of paint. :)

    ReplyDelete